Fentanyl is costing thousands of lives each year. HUM provides support for those struggling with opioids, including Fentanyl
Fentanyl Addiction (otherwise known as Addiction involving drugs) involves symptoms of unmanageable behaviour and seeking escape, reward and relief with fentanyl. Typically there is a great deal of time, effort and resources put into obtaining and participating in obtaining and using fentanyl; there are significant consequences to these behaviours; and there is an inability to stop without help in spite of the desire to do so.
In the past 12 months
• An overpowering feeling to keep using fentanyl
• Using fentanyl more often or in larger doses than intended
• Feeling annoyed by others criticizing your fentanyl use
• Hiding or lying about your fentanyl use
• The inability to consistently abstain from using fentanyl
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you likely need help. Please call or email us for more information and we can provide guidance on how to get started.
Fentanyl Addiction Treatment
At HUM, we provide outpatient assessment and treatment for Addiction involved fentanyl. Treatment is tailored to your needs and can include one on one therapy, detox/withdrawal management, medication assisted recovery, group therapy, intensive outpatient program.